Owners & Trainers
Access to the dedicated Owners and Trainers Car Park which is directly behind the entry point and the Owners and Trainers reception.
The Owners and Trainers Bar overlooks the Parade Ring and offers complimentary tea/coffee and Welsh Cakes, a wide range of beverages, Totepool betting and a number of large LCD screens for viewing the action.
The Owners and Trainers restaurant adjoins the bar. The restaurant offers a range of delicious locally sourced dishes and you don't need to book a table so please join us!
Going for Wednesday 1st March 2017
For the racehorse.
Clear signage for horse movements.
Post-race endoscope available for hire.
Parade Ring Safety Officer at every fixture.
Equine facilities and treatment boxes furnished to a high standard.
Quality, complimentary, veterinary care whilst on the racecourse.
We are pleased to offer our winning owners a professional, silver framed photograph of your winning horse, a DVD of the race and a glass of champagne in the Dunraven Winning Connections Room where you will be able to watch a re-run of your race.
• Single Owners - 4 tickets & racecards
• Partnership and Syndicate Owners - 6 tickets & racecards
• Additional tickets - concessionary rate £10 per ticket
• NTF Trainer, Assistant or Spouse of NTF Trainer - Entry on production of metal badge
• Non NTF Trainer, Assistant or Spouse of Non NTF Trainer - 1 ticket & 1 racecard
• Permit holder trainer (only valid with runner at meeting) - 1 ticket & 1 racecard
• RCA - 1 badge & 1 racecard
• TBA Breeders with runner at the meeting - 1 badge & 1 racecard